1. that Reese thought it was ok for a married man to impregnate her girlfriend without telling his wife (her girl’s sister).
2. that she betrayed Binks with Zach and left her feeling insecure.
3. that she even thought of leaving Binks and their daughters behind to return to Europe
4. that she had a fiance she hid from Binks.
5. that she snarks on Kendall as if KENDALL has done something wrong. She thinks Kendall hates her just because of the way she looks at her. HA! I look at her that way too! I wonder if it’s possible for soap characters to catch viewers’ reflected images through the screen? EH! Of course not… but for a moment, I thought maybe Reese was mistaking the disgust viewers’ faces must show every time she dumps on Binks or Kendall to excuse her inappropriate relationship with Zach.
6. Reese’s ridiculous overreaction to her mother asking if two of the guests at the bridal shower were also lesbians. Mother Willians was curious, and she was smiling and laughing at the playful affections between the two friends. Reese, in essence, created the picture of a robe-and-hood wearing bigoted mother who hates all others different from herself. It’s too bad that her mother only smacked her once. I wanted her to give Reese a slap from me, too.
Oh Reese, projection much, dear? Worried that your mother is uncomfortable with you identifying as a lesbian, though she loved you enough to put her issues aside in order to be at the shower supporting you?
WHO, exactly, is uncomfortable with your identification as a lesbian? Ah, that’s right, YOU are. It’s why you keep swapping saliva with your bride’s brother-in-law. To hear Reese whine that ‘those people’ make her question who she is is pretty much akin to nails on a chalkboard. Maybe in her world ‘those people’ is actually code for ‘MY ACTIONS’. Darlin’, it’s impossible for ‘those people’ to make you forget who you are. You NEVER had an idea who you were/are/is/whatevah.
Even if we could forget all of that, is there any hope of salvaging this character? Is there anything left to her, other than her fabulously talented portrayer, Tamara Braun? Is it time to kill this one off and bring her back as her far more likable twin sister? Too often used? I see what you mean.
It’s time for Annie to pull a two-fer, Ryan and Reese… Tamara Braun could turn up as a long lost Zacchara cousin… Could fans stand to have three of the four actresses who’ve played ‘Carly Corinthos’ on screen together? I’m willing to give it a shot if it means we get rid of Reese!